Rules & Safety
This is the rules for everyone visiting the Polk County Pagan Market. For Vendor Rules, please see the separate area.
- No Proselytizing. This is a place free from pressure. We have people of all faiths and beliefs, lets save the converting for another place.
- Be kind. This a safe place for everyone. We are also LGTBQIA+ friendly.
- Help keep our venue clean. Lets be courteous and respect the venue.
- No Protests allowed on event grounds.
- When entering the gates, please keep your speed to a minimum and be watchful of guests.
- If any issues or emergencies should arise, please bring it to the attention of any market vendor or directly to the market booth.