Polk County Pagan Market Vendor Info
- Vendor Fees are $40 Non Food and $45 for Food.
- Specific booth location requests can not be guaranteed.
- We do not allow the sales of guns or ammo.
- This is an outside event, bring your own table and chairs or canopy. Electric and water provided. Booth sharing is permitted by multiple vendors, but every vendor must submit an application and be approved.
- For this market, since its an off Sabbat market.. The max amount of vendors that will be approved is 60. For Sabbat markets our estimated limit is 100.
- All potential Polk County Pagan Market vendors must apply for each market. Wait on approval by email and follow the instructions to reserve your booth space when approved. The process is appl, wait for email approval, follow directions in email and reserve your space,
- Vendor apps are now OPEN for our September Blue Moon Market & Samhain Market. Each market will need to be applied for individually using the correct app for each. market, The link below is for our next event, the September Blue Moon market. https://onalaskatexas.com/september-blue-moon-market-application/
We are always looking for those who want to host classes, workshops, Pagan related organizations or any legal non profit organizations. These will be free spots if approved.